March 28, 2018
Not only are STEM English teachers qualified, versatile and experienced in their approached, our teachers are also coaches and mentors to our students in various aspects of their working and personal lives. Therefore at STEM English the attitude of our teachers are key in our recruitment process. STEM teachers demonstrates the skills to:
- Empower and motivate their students
- Adapt the classes to the needs of the students
- Engage their students in learning activities
- Make the classes dynamic and fun
- Use authentic materials in class
- Able to assess, advise and support their students in exams and other courses which are suitable for their development
- Flexible in their approach to teaching
- Coach and mentor their students
- Change the mindset of their students
- Able to understand and adapt to the students way of learning, and students learning styles
OUR MISSION, VISION & VALUES
We work towards enhancing the abilities of our teachers and students to enable them to meet their objectives’. At STEM ENGLISH our main objective is to broaden the minds of our teachers and students by changing their lives and empowering them.
Our aim is to be:
- – Known for high quality outcomes from teachers and students
- – Known for empowering our teachers and students and enabling them to achieve their goals
|Teachers VS Students|
|Dynamic and Innovative||Self-fulfilled|
Certificate of completion
When you complete a STEM English course online or in our Academy, without doing an official exams such as Cambridge, BEC, IELTS, TOEFL, ICOA and SLP Exams, you will receive a certificate of completion. The online certificate only demonstrates that you have completed the course, and cannot be used for formal accreditation.
The certificate will contain details such as your name, course name, duration of the course and your level according to the CEFR (you can refer to the levels here).
Please see an example of the certificate below:-
When all the curriculum items of a course have been completed, a British Icon will appear on the course dashboard, signifying that the certificate of completion is ready. You can click on the icon to view the certificate.
Once you have completed the course you can save and download your certificate as a .pdf or .jpg file.
Once the online courses or Academy courses are completed students can register to do the exams. The governing bodies such as Cambridge and British Council, upon completion of exams in designated locations or centres, will issue accredited certificates. In some cases the certificates will be sent directly to the academies or posted directly to the students.
For exams such as Cambridge, IELTS, TOEFL, SLP the STEM English online courses and resources will ensure students reach their goal and achieve the objectives in the exams. Students will be given the necessary tools to practice the skills needed for the exams, for example Listening, Reading, Speaking, Use of English, and Writing.